Welcome to the Houston Gulf Coast Alarm Association (HGCAA) web site. The HGCAA was established in 1974. It is comprised mainly of Houston metropolitan area security and fire alarm companies and associated vendors. We are a non-profit organization of security professionals who have joined together to enrich the alarm industry in providing membership training, industry information, and representation in the Texas Legislature, Private Security Bureau, State Fire Marshal’s Office, City of Houston, and other surrounding municipalities.
HGCAA members are dedicated to excellence and professionalism. The HGCAA believes in upholding a high moral and ethical standard for the industry and its members. We also believe in our Code of Ethics and require members to abide by these standards.
Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions about our products or services, or simply need more information and want to contact us, click on the contact button on any page within this site.
Thanks for visiting and we look forward to serving you.
- HGCAA Monthly Newsletter
- DPS Audit Checklist
- Department of Public Safety – Private Security
- Texas Online Private Security (TOPS) Search
- DPS – Private Security Consumer Complaints
- State Fire Marshal’s Office
- SFMO Consumer Complaints
- City of Houston – Addition of Alarm Company Form
- City of Houston – Burglar Alarm Activation Form
- City of Houston – Commercial Fire Alarm List
- Join our email list
- Constant Contact Calendar